Veralisa Hunter is an Asset Coach and Housing Counselor at Covenant Community Capital. She is passionate about sharing strategies that show families how to slash their debt, pump up their savings accounts, and perk up their credit profile so that they can achieve their dream of buying a home of their own. This workshop provides financial coaching relevant to young mothers looking to create a better life for themselves and their children through wealth building.
The participants will:
- Examine their values and habits in managing money;
- Determine personalized goals and benchmarks;
- Obtain healthy financial products and services through mainstream banking;
- Develop strategies for improving savings habits and maintaining emergency funds;
- Construct an action plan for building stronger credit profiles that will put them one step closer to reaching their short and long term financial goals.
This workshop is open to young, single mothers in the community who feel they might benefit from the knowledge being shared. If you're interested in participating, please register here.