Free Market Square
every 3rd Saturday
2301 Elgin Street 77004
Free Market Square is a community marketplace in the heart of Third Ward that highlights its culture, entrepreneurship and artistic performance throughout the year. Free Market Square aims to reignite the historic legacy of our community and add to the strength, vibrancy, and self-determination of the Historic Third Ward. Our market is free and family-friendly hosting local vendors, arts interactive for children and adults, and live performances by established and up-and-coming performers in music and dance. This market is focused on the sale of local farmers produce, food/drinks, designer products, original goods that are handmade, customized, fair-trade, and vintage resellers.
Limited time 35% discount
Booth | $32
Food Truck | $65
*Registration closes the Friday before the market at 5pm.
Please check-in with the VENDOR COORDINATOR, prior to setting up to receive booth space assignment.
- Set-up time: 8:00 to 9:45 am. Vendors should be set-up and ready to sell by 10:00 am.
- Payment must be received to guarantee a space. Vendors who have not pre-paid can check on space availability on the day of the Market.
- Booth space is approximately 10’ x 10’. Tents must be no bigger than 10’x10’ Pop-up Tent.
- Vendors must provide ALL that you need to vend. (change, pop-up tent, tables, chairs, lighting, displays, office supplies, flyers, etc.)
- Tables, chairs, and other equipment must fit within the 10' x 10' booth space.
- Electricity is not available.
- Breakdown completion time: 5 pm
- FMS is not responsible for merchandise or other belongings left behind.
- Food vendors are required to get and provide a Temporary Food Permit and follow City of Houston Health Dept regulations see
Project Row Houses supports Free Market Square through the Strategic Art Plan, an initiative generously funded by the Houston Endowment.