Dear Mama is the 2nd annual Mothers’ Day themed art festival featuring vendors, food, music, haircuts, and performances. Individuals are encouraged to bring family, children, and friends as the day will have interactive projects and activities for everyone.
The 1-day exhibition at Martin Luther King Community Center will feature:
- Art made by early to mid-career artists
- Live Painting
- Free haircuts for community children
- A Make & Take youth station for kids to make gifts for their parents
- Live Performances
- Professional Family Photo Booths
- Children's entertainment (Bounce House)
- Free Food and Desserts
- A dedication and award ceremony to women/mothers of the community
One month exhibition at Project Row Houses, Community Gallery from June 8th through July 8th
Dear Mama is an initiative supported by Project Row Houses through the Strategic Art Plan, generously funded by the Houston Endowment.
Ashura Bayyan spends his time exploring new ideas in art, business, and public policy with Lovelady Texas, LLC.