Row House CDC
Row House Community Development Corporation (Row House CDC), formed in August 2003 as a sister organization to Project Row Houses, is based in Houston’s historic Third Ward.
The Row House CDC development plan envisions mixed-income housing, green space, public facilities, artists’ living/studio spaces and historic preservation.
Row House CDC builds:
• CREATIVE COMMUNITY HOUSING
• HOUSING FOR LOW AND MODERATE INCOME HOUSEHOLDS
• A SENSE OF PRIDE IN THE COMMUNITY
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL PRESERVATION
• PUBLIC FACILITIES FOR THE COMMUNITY
The mission of Row House CDC is:
To develop housing for low-to-moderate income residents, public spaces, and facilities to preserve and protect the historic character of the Third Ward.